Listing Tools

Listed by Daphne Lowe and Carol Wood of Williamson Group Sothebys Intl. Realty
Page Hill Farm consisting of 114.40 acres of rolling pastures and woodlands, was built in 1816 by Colonel Reuben Page. In 1957 the property was named Pine Plantation and was advertised as a "Halfway House" for male guests needing rest and rehabilitation. The main brick house consists of 3 bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, and original 3 Rumsford fireplaces. In 2001 a modern extension was added, an ell constructed off the original summer kitchen, consisting of a full bath, two additional bedrooms, an office, and an extensive, cathedral-ceilinged library. The character of the original house was dully preserved. There is a three-bedroom guest house (sold partially furnished), barn with 20 acres of fenced pastures, detached oversized garage (with storage above), and garden shed. The views and grounds are spectacular complete with a swimming pond and miles of trails. End-of-town maintained road offers privacy-thirty minutes to Hanover, NH, and the Upper Valley.

Property Details of 1716 Page Hill Road

Property Details

Interior Features

Utilities and Appliances

Community

Map Location

Driving Directions

Broker Reciprocity

Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 7, 2022.

 

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: