Town of Norwich VT
Located on the banks of the Connecticut River, Norwich is a quaint small town with many historic businesses and homes. From its vibrant downtown and lively green to Dan and Whit's, where if they don't have it you don't need it, Norwich truly is a unique small town that offers a friendly community and unsurpassable natural beauty.
- Chartered: 1761
- Tax Rate, Resident: 2.107
- Tax Rate, Non Resident: 1.9548
For more information about Norwich, click on these sites:
- Marion W. Cross School - K-6: 802-649-1703
- Frances C. Richmond Middle School - 7-8: 603-643-6040
- Hanover High School - 9-12: 603-643-0661
Click here to begin your Norwich, VT real estate search. For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us. You can also register with us to save your custom searches, favorite listings, and to receive email updates.